ou look like someone who would like to see the Innistrad Fat Pack. Right? Sure!
Nice, eh? Oh—you wanted to see inside? Well, that can probably be managed. Before we take a look, though, here's what each Innistrad Fat Pack comes equipped with:
- Nine (yes, nine) 15-card booster packs
- A pack of 70 (yes, seventy) Innistrad basic land
- Ten of these Innistrad checklist cards for use with double-faced cards:
- A handsome sleeve that can be unfolded to reveal a montage of Innistrad art
- A card box with panoramic art of Liliana
- Two deck boxes
- The Innistrad Player's Guide, which contains play tips, story background, and a visual encyclopedia of every card in the set
- A learn-to-play insert
- An exclusive Innistrad Spindown Life Counter
And it looks like this!