he fat pack just got fatter.
The Ninth Edition fat pack sports a brand spanking new format for the fat pack, stuffed inside a box big enough that it might as well read "WIDE LOAD" on the side:
Ninth Edition fat pack product image
Yes, that's one fat pack. And yes, that's some nice art of the Ninth Edition's Serra Angel and Hypnotic Specter locked in battle -- there's more on the card boxes inside.
Speaking of insides, this new fat pack format features:
- two card boxes with a new art piece that wraps around them,
- six of these cool color dividers that fit in the card boxes,
- a mini-poster built into the reverse of the card box wrapper,
- a Ninth Edition Spindown life counter,
- a 40-card land pack,
- a Ninth Edition player's guide,
- a special oversized Ninth Edition card (see right),
- and six Ninth Edition booster packs.
Ninth Edition fat pack contents
Now that's a fat pack. (So much for our 2005 New Year's resolutions to keep our products slim and trim.)