Remember how cool the 9th Edition Fat Pack looked?
Here's what you get for your $29.99 MSRP:
- Two card boxes (standing on end in the back; the two creatures you can see clearly in the picture are Savra, Queen of the Golgari and Razia, Boros Archangel)
- The Ravnica Player's Guide, with images of every card in the set and background information on the set available nowhere else
- One of the new Pro Player Cards
- Six color dividers to keep your cards separated in the card boxes
- A special Ravnica life counter
- A 40-card Ravnica basic land pack
- Six Ravnica boosters
At this point, you're wondering what else you get. Isn't this basically the same stuff that came with the Ninth Edition Fat Pack, except for the Pro Player card? Well, how about this:
- The Ravnica novel by Cory J. Herndon
Yes, those of you who were worried that the Fat Packs wouldn't contain the novel can rest easy. The Fat Pack has everything you need to jump start your Ravnica experience (or, if you've already jump started your Ravnica experience, it's just got a lot of cool stuff you want to own).