February 2, 3, and 4, 2007
Planar Chaos Release Tournament Fact Sheet
Tournaments will be held Friday, February 2, Saturday, February 3, and Sunday, February 4. Contact your local retailer for correct date and time.
Entry Fee & Product Mix
- Check with your local retailer for specific entry fee information.
- Cost of entry includes playable product mix. (Sealed Deck)
- The structure of the Planar Chaos release tournament is Modified Swiss with a cut to top 8 or top 4. The organizer may run Straight Swiss with no cut.
- The format for each release tournament is DCI sanctioned Sealed Deck
- Sealed Deck – 40-card minimum deck
|Yours for attending, while supplies last.|
- Participants receive one Planar Chaos release foil promo card (while supplies last)
- The top-3 finishers receive 1 Life Counter
- Additional Planar Chaos boosters will be rewarded to at least the top-4 finishers
- Door Prize – One life counter will be randomly awarded to one lucky participant
- Players who want more local tournament or registration information should call their tournament organizer.
- Players who have general questions about the Magic: The Gathering TCG, Wizards of the Coast tournaments, the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour circuit, the DCI players’ organization, Qualifier tournaments, the Magic World Championships, National Championships, State Championships, or Regionals, should call Wizards of the Coast Customer Service at (800) 324-6496, or go to, http://wizards.custhelp.com.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, DCI, and Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. 2007 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.