North America Qualifiers
Australia and New Zealand Qualifiers
United Kingdom Qualifiers
Latin America Qualifiers
Entry fee varies from location to location. Check with local organizer for specific information.
The structure for Pro Tour–Seattle Qualifier tournaments will be modified Swiss-style, with the Top 4 teams playing in a single-elimination for prizes and invitation(s).
The format for Pro Tour–Seattle Qualifier tournaments is three-person Team Limited with Top 2 Team Rochester Draft.
Invitations, Eligibility, and Prize Money
For the purposes of this round of Qualifier Tournaments only, the policy of prohibiting previously qualified individuals from competing in Qualifier Tournaments will be lifted. Previously qualified teams or players who have already qualified as members of another team may compete in a Qualifier Tournament.
During Pro Tour–Seattle Qualifiers, teams may renounce an invitation they gain from the event. The only time a team invitation may be renounced is at the event where the invitation is earned. Invitations may be renounced any time from the start of the event until five minutes after the end of the finals of the tournament. Any one member of the team may renounce the entire team’s invitation by signing the appropriate form, which is available from the head judge. If a team rescinds their invitation, the invitation will pass down to the next appropriate team.
A team is considered to already possess an invitation if the players on a team participating at a team-format Grand Prix or Qualifier event have a total of 50 or more pro points towards the pro standing immediately preceding the Pro Tour that the Qualifier feeds.
- Invitations to Pro Tour–Seattle (exact number of invitations determined by tournament location)
- Product prizes to be determined by the organizer
- Some Qualifiers offer cash prizes. See individual schedules for details.
- Players who want more specific local tournament or registration information should call their local contact phone number.
- Players who have general questions about the Magic: The Gathering® trading card game, Wizards of the Coast, Inc., the Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour, ArenaTM–The League for Magic: The Gathering, DCI players’ organization, Qualifier tournaments, the Magic® World Championships, National Championships, State/Provincial Championships, or Regionals should call Wizards of the Coast at (800) 324-6496, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, Magic, Mirrodin, Darksteel, DCI, Arena, and Magic: The Gathering Pro Tour are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc. ©2003 Wizards of the Coast, Inc.