Entry fee varies from location to location. Check with the organizer of each event for specific information
- Deck lists are required
- 50 minutes per round
- Number of Swiss rounds based on attendance according to the following chart:
||None (run Single-Elimination)
|17 - 32
|33 - 64
|65 - 128
|129 - 226
|227 - 409
|410 or higher
- All players may participate in all Swiss rounds
- The top 8 players after the final Swiss round will advance to the top 8 single-elimination finals.
- Top 8 matches will be best 2 of 3
- Top 8 matches will have no time limit. Players are expected to play at a reasonable pace and finish their matches within 50 minutes
- Where necessary, the standings after the Swiss rounds will still be used to determine final order in the standings
- 32K, REL Competitive
- The Magic: The Gathering Tournament Rules and the Magic: The Gathering Infraction Procedure Guide are in effect for this event unless specifically overruled by information in this Format Document. Rules documents can be found in the Magic Document Center.
- Organizers and Judges of National Qualifier tournaments are not permitted to play in the qualifiers.
Eligibility and Invitations
- Players may participate in any Singapore National Qualifier subject to the eligibility requirements in the Magic: The Gathering Premier Event Invitation Policy (located in the Magic Document Center)
- If a player already holds an invitation to Singapore Nationals 2011, that player may not participate in a Singapore National Qualifier 2011 Tournaments (players may have earned invitations through performance at 2010 Singapore Nationals, appropriate Pro Tour Players Club level, winning a previous 2011 Singapore National Qualifier, or DCI Rating).
- Top 2 or 4 player of each National Qualifier will received invitation(s) to the 2011 Singapore National Championship. Please contact the organizer for detail.
- Other prizes as determined by the organizer.
- Players who want more specific local tournament or registration information should contact their local organizer.
- Players who have general questions about the Magic: The Gathering trading card game, Wizards of the Coast LLC, the Wizards Play Network, or any Magic: The Gathering Organized Play program should call Wizards of the Coast at (800) 324-6496, or visit www.wizards.com/customerservice.